Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday is a Special DAY!!!

Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen opens today!!!! Woo-hoo!!! I am more than just a little excited (if you couldn't tell). Unfortunately I will not be there to see it until this weekend (hopefully). Instead I will be kickin' it with the youth tonight - we will be attempting to play a life sized game of Life (the kids will be their game pieces and we will be drawing the game board in the parking lot with chalk). So wish us luck as we try to figure it out! I will let you know how it turns out!....and don't go spoilin' the movie for me if you see it first!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That game sounds like a lot of fun. I think I might mention that in my next YW meeting.

Anonymous said...

We are waiting to see the movie as well. Hopefully we can find someone to watch our kiddos so we can go. TYler is dying to get there.