Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things that make you go hmmmm......

So I was thinking about all the crazy stuff that I hear in a day...and the weird things that people tell me. (This was brought on by the constant chorus of the diarrhea song that I heard non stop this afternoon....)
So here are my some favorites this week...
*"Well, obviously stay away from the strippers and the alcohol" - this was particularly funny because it was by an old lady in Sunday School at Church, who was dead serious!!!!
*"You don't believe in Saints!?!?! They're real you know!" - When a kid found out I wasn't Catholic
*"I know why you are trying to catch me! I know all about your time machine!" - overheard on the playground
* "Why are you talking like a farm girl?!" - This was after I came home from a visit to Utah...apparently I picked up a bit of an accent (thanks Trudy)
* " 'Which has the biggest volcano in the world a. Yellowstone b. Hawaii or a. China'.......'Ummmm, the bottom a'." - Conversation between two 9 year old friends

There are SO many more...maybe if I can remember more of them I will post again. If nothing else, my life is entertaining!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Those made me smile. :) Thanks.